Site Preparation Including Site Clearance and More in Swindon | Earthmoving Services
Site Preparation and Clearance Services in Swindon
Before a site can become workable, it may require some preparation works in the form of hardstandings, access tracks or the connection of services such as water pipes.
Earthmoving Services can help you to prepare your site:
- Excavation of any trial holes to allow for soil tests and percolation tests to be completed
- Installation of hardcore hardstandings e.g. crushed stone or MOT type 1 for parking and storage areas e.t.c.
- Installation of hardcore to create sub-bases for patios and driveways
- Creation of temporary access tracks/roads to minimise mess whilst vehicles access the site
- Excavation of any trenches to allow any utilites/services to be connected
- Installation of the pipe work or ducting for the utilities/services
- Backfilling of trenches
- Demolition of exisitng constructions
Do not hesitate to get in touch if you require site preparation or clearance services in Swindon or surrounding areas.
Below is a short clip of Earthmoving Services using a micro excavator to level/grade hardcore within a patio base excavation prior to compaction, in this instance, the hardcore was spread in thin layers (approx. 60-75mm) then compacted. This process was then carried out again until the desired finished level was reached thus ensuring consistent hardcore compaction and completing the sub-base.